Curb shopping.
Today is the day large trash items are collected from the curb (tree branches, old furniture, etc.). Lately, I am the person who puts rolls of carpet and padding out at the curb, which causes the trash guys to curse me.
Anyway, one of my neighbors stopped by last night to alert me to a collection of interesting items at a house nearby. I picked up this weird wicker console table that was quite dusty, so it must have been in someone's garage for a while. I am going to use it as a plant stand until I can figure out some more interesting use for it.

I also picked up a very tall plant with skinny trunks and all the leaves concentrated at the top. I put stakes in the dirt, and bungee-corded the plant to the stakes to keep it from flopping over. Then I arranged some other plants around it, to make the front porch look better.

Anyway, one of my neighbors stopped by last night to alert me to a collection of interesting items at a house nearby. I picked up this weird wicker console table that was quite dusty, so it must have been in someone's garage for a while. I am going to use it as a plant stand until I can figure out some more interesting use for it.

I also picked up a very tall plant with skinny trunks and all the leaves concentrated at the top. I put stakes in the dirt, and bungee-corded the plant to the stakes to keep it from flopping over. Then I arranged some other plants around it, to make the front porch look better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home